Passionate About Life | My PAL

Monday, September 11, 2006

For Beta Future


Like a small child, I am still enthusiastic about anything new especially in technology. This one is about moving to Blogger Beta Version.

It is able to give more flexibility to personalize one's blog site especially for non-HTML user like me.

So I have been doodling with it for several times and finally decide to migrate... yes, yet again; my blog site to this new, improved version of Blogger.com. Still in the beta stage, but the transfer for files and photos have tremendously improved when publishing my post.

Unfortunately I am not able to do write-ups from my office PC during lunch-time, suspecting security blockage from my company's firewall network.

Anyway, nothing is new about what I have to say or with my experiences. The entries are all about my impressionable look at life. Nothing "deep" only everyday trivial issues that matter to me.

If you are still reading this, then you may wish to visit my new blog site from the link below:

http://imranmd.blogspot.com for Passionate About Life PAL

I will be updating from there onwards since it is exactly what I wanted - one blog site with indexed category for easy sorting of posts.

Thank you Blogger.com! You made my, day everyday, with these improvements.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home