Passionate About Life | My PAL

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Techno | What A Rush!

Sony Ericsson S700i Cell Phone... continued from My Life Today, Part 2


My Life Today, Part 3

Now that Mom and Dad were safely home, I had to rush back home to be there when the e-NET delivery man arrived with my new Konica Minolta Magicolor 2450 Laser Printer.

Since payment is COD, I had to stop over at Woodlands Civic Centre to withdraw money at from Standard Chartered Bank ATM there.

True enough, the printer came just after 2:00pm with my arms open wide to receive it.

Installing it on my PC first was surprisingly a breeze. Next, on Wify's PC and then my son's.

SGH Clinic D  Clinical Lab K21We all share the printer in a network environment wirelessly via my Linksys Broadband Router WRT54GS.

In no time, we were back in business! I printed a few pages of Wify's business cards for her shop.

Finally... it was time for me to do my own stuff!

I was pleasantly surprised yesterday to receive a birthday gift from my good friend from work. He gave me a Sony Memory Stick Duo 128M.

It was priceless to me as I was looking for it for the past few months, even at the recently ended PC Show 2006.

This particular memory card is considered obsolete here, but that is the only maximum capacity the phone can handle.

Mental Note: Want to buy his son something special in return.

The next capacity is MS Duo Pro 256M to a 1GB card which are abundant and getting cheaper by the day, but the faster speed is not compatible with my cell phone, unfortunately.

Sony Memory Stick Duo 128MBMy old, but wonderful companion Sony Ericsson S700i cell phone had a 32M MS Duo that came with it when I bought it.

Limited in storage capacity to store both my MP3 songs and photos I took, it had served me great nevertheless.

Now, with a 128M in capacity, I can take 607 photos at 1280 pixel or a whopping 1500+ with a web-sized 640 pixel resolution. More than I really need ona day to day basis.

Transferred all my data from the old to the new MSD card and the phone is now ready for me.

Man, with this "power" in my hand, I will load this blog with lots of photos, Bloogers.com will be busy adding more server space just to accommodate me alone!

That is if they do not barr me from Blogspot first!

Singapore General Hospital  Ariel View
This whole Saturday has been busy and rushing for me, going places and rushing for time, but what a wonderful "rush" I felt to have these new toys finally set-up and ready for us.

Alright, I am done for today. Technically, I am very happy.

Tomorrow is Sunday! Life is sure beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home