Passionate About Life | My PAL

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Life | Guess I'm Eric

Muhd Imran, you're like Eric

Welcome to the basement.

Like Eric, you're a welcoming and friendly character people call when they want someone to talk to, some advice, or a comfortable place to hang out.

You've got a good heart and a good head on your shoulders. A cool pad wouldn't hurt either.

With your practical nature, you don't get too carried away with pie in the sky ideas or fantastical notions like aliens and UFOs.


You've got your feet on the ground and your eye on the future. And your finely tuned funny bone leaves people in stitches.

So keep inviting people into your life. You'll be sure to have plenty of uproarious good times. Awesome!

5 Comments:

  • Yes inviting more friends is a great idea. Nice quiz.
    Thanks for coming.

    By Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD, at Tuesday, July 04, 2006 10:50:00 pm  

  • I say I'm more of an Eric type. Talk to me!

    By Blogger wandi, at Friday, July 07, 2006 10:53:00 am  

  • Well, even though they gave you the wrong name, it describes you perfectly! :)

    By Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart, at Friday, July 07, 2006 3:18:00 pm  

  • Hello Everyone,

    Thanks for your messages.

    Friday's Child | I love the show and all the characters in it. Somehow I can identify with Eric. The quiz pin-points me to his character surprisingly.

    Wandi | Great, another "Eric!" Will be talking lots to you in the future! Now you know the reason why I visit your blog everytime.

    Andrew | Guess it is the wrong name, but when I was his "age," I was as skinny as him! As "shy" and sometimes unsure as him. I can identify with his character and I like his character. I like me.

    Richie | Hello Bro! Great you've come to visit me. Hope all is great. A double celebration for you indeed. 4th July with your loved ones.

    Well, just look for a link somewhere on the screen that says "see me result" amongst all that ads that fill the screen. Interesting to know which The 70's Show character you belong too.

    Thanks again everyone for coming in. Have a great week ahead.

    By Blogger Muhd Imran, at Monday, July 10, 2006 1:59:00 pm  

  • Hello Ellen,

    I see... now why didn't he want us to know the result?... hmmm...

    Some investigative work is set for you 008. Do update me when you find that top secret document.

    Oh yes, try it for yourself, it should be fun to know.

    Roger and out.

    By Blogger Muhd Imran, at Saturday, July 22, 2006 11:22:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home