Passionate About Life | My PAL

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Life | Spring In Me

?? Which Season Are You ??


You're Most Like The Season Spring... Fresh faced, with a young outlook on life - you smile at the world and expect it to smile back at you.
You're mostly a bubbly, fun - innocent person. Described as cute possibly. However, you're a little naive about things and tend to be a little too trustworthy.
As the first season, it makes you the youngest - and so most immature - but people are inclined to look out for and protect you.
Well done... You're the most fun of the seasons!

Take this quiz!

Quizilla Join Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code


4 Comments:

  • I don't know about the quiz, but that photo is beautiful! :)

    By Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart, at Friday, June 23, 2006 3:00:00 pm  

  • Hello Andrew,

    The quiz is fun and quite accurate to describe me, unfortunately.

    The picture that came with the result is definitely beautiful.

    I saw the link from Ry's blog - Just Me & My Midnite Thots and just see what "season" I was suppose to be... even though I do not get to experience the changing 4 seasons living in the tropics.

    By Blogger Muhd Imran, at Saturday, June 24, 2006 9:44:00 am  

  • Don't feel bad --- at least you don't have to deal with snow and ice! :)

    By Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart, at Saturday, June 24, 2006 11:10:00 am  

  • Hello Both,

    Thanks for the messages.

    Andrew | I guess you are right. I like snow when looking out from within the cosy room, though making snow angels are fun. The last time I did that with my son was in December, 2 year ago in Ohio.

    Ellen | I knew it! You should be Spring! Beautiful and vibrant, a breath of fresh air is what I think about you.

    By Blogger Muhd Imran, at Saturday, July 22, 2006 10:58:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home